Before you install theme, make sure you’ve installed the latest version of WordPress.
Via WordPress (recommended)
- In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
- Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme’s .zip file. Click Install Now.
- Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
Via FTP Server
- Download and unzip the Story Teller Theme
- Login to your server using the FTP software such as Transmit or FileZilla
- Upload the theme into the /wp-content/themes/ directory. Properly uploaded theme should have path like this /wp-content/themes/storyteller
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes and click Activate to use your new theme right away.
We can set up this WordPress theme for you.
Need theme customization? Contact us to hear about possible options.